Saturday 10 April 2010

How does your garden grow?

I've finally got underway with the planting. I was told that I shouldn't plant anything before Easter and now if feels as if the sun will shine forever.




In the greenhouse is melons, sprouts, courgettes, onions, broccoli, swiss chard and lollo rosso.




In the ground four different types of lettuces have joined the veggie patch.

Two weeks ago you could barely see rhubarb leaves. Look at it now!

I can't wait to make salads with these....

Up at the allotment I've planted three different types of cauliflower, broccoli, courgettes and potatoes. I've filled about 1/20 of the space. Carrots will be in tomorrow. I am most looking forward to multicoloured carrots as I've never tried them before.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! What a great garden to watch growing!

    ReplyDelete