Tuesday 13 April 2010

Still sunny....

I didn't actually take this picture. The other half cycled 81 miles today...yes that's right 81 miles. This was about halfway when he stopped at Lands End and took a picture of Seven Stones.




I spent my morning at work. But escaped at lunchtime for a sandwich at the Sunset Beach Cafe at Gwithian....



It has the best view in the county...


Did I tell you about my cauliflowers? Remember I planted them on Saturday? Well a big, fat rabbit came along and ate them. I almost cried. Luckily a drive down the tram road at Devoran cheered me up.


Smoked garlic and rosemary potatoes with lemon chicken.....(serves 2)
2 jacket potatoes
1 sprig rosemary
3 cloves smoked garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
2 chicken breasts
1 lemon
black pepper

Preheat the oven to 200'c. Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes.


Put in a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Add the chopped smoked garlic and the rosemary. Bake for 30 minutes.


In another baking tray put the chicken breasts withe the chopped lemon. Drizzle with a little oil and crack some black pepper over the top. Put in the oven 10 minutes after the potatoes.


Serve with a herb salad and mayonnaise.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know what I love more....the delicious food or that sea view! Fab Issy - and well done to you other half. Sorry about cauliflowers (it did make me smile though -poor you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture did something to my heart!
    (It melted and got bigger at the same time!)

    ReplyDelete