Friday 24 September 2010

Cornwall Food and Drink Festival 2010 Part 1

Two weeks ago I spent a lot of time thinking about blogging. I spoke to lots of people about blogging. And I wrote a lot about blogging. I spent so much time on blogging I couldn't face blogging. I was doing a talk at Rick Stein's Seafood School for the Charted Institute of PR Professionals about ways to get stories into blogs. I met lots of lovely people as enthusiastic about Cornish food as I am.

So apologies about my disappearance. But now I'm back and why? The Cornish Food and Drink Festival 2010 of course. Three days of Cornish foodie loveliness.



I went to watch the BBC Radio Cornwall cook off and got to try some of James Churchfield's and James Nathan's pumpkin veloute with crispy leeks. It was fantastic. Then I dusted off the wallet and started spending...

So now I have the recipes...I just need to shake off this blogging/cooking block and start thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment