Thursday 9 December 2010

Boxing Day.....

I'm wearing socks in bed now. Socks, pyjamas, a jumper and occasionally a hat. When I leave for work in the pitch black morning I have told hold on to the rails as the frosted wooden steps turn me into Bambi on ice. I'm holding out for a white Christmas when I can wear pretty wooly coats and bobble hats and enjoy the snow instead of muttering under my breath.

You can't get much more Christmassy than the Victorian Christmas Market in Truro at the moment. Why do the Victorians seem more Christmassy than us? (Thanks to my friend Lisa for these photos).

I love Truro. I lived there for 3 years and would happily move back if the thought of moving wasn't so hideous. On Tuesday night I was invited to my lovely friend Tor's new business launch. It's called the Cornish Food Box Company and at the moment is only available for Truro but is bound to spread across Cornwall soon.

The idea is basically that you pick and choose the Cornish food you want, then they put in a box and deliver it to you! I can't wait to do my Christmas order. Duck from the Cornish Duck Company will definately be on the order form for Boxing Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment